Refund and Returns Policy
We give replacements, refunds or repair within 30 days of your purchase.
If the problem with a product or service is minor, you must accept a free repair. After we receive the product, please allow us 30 days to identify and fix the issue.
If we fail to give you a free repair within 30 days or cannot fix your problem, you can:
- ask for a replacement
- ask for a refund
- recover compensation for the drop in value below the price paid.
You can ask for a replacement or refund if the problem with the product is major within 30 days.
A bag has a major problem when:
- it has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you’d known about it
- it is significantly different from the sample or description
- it is substantially unfit for its common purpose and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- it doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time; or
- it is unsafe.
You are entitled to return a product if you believe that there is a problem. You are responsible for returning the product if it can be posted or easily returned.
- Who do we use for shipping?
Australian orders - Transdirect or Auspost
International orders - Auspost
- How long does it take for you to receive the order?
Australian orders - 3-10 business days
International orders - 7- 20 business days
Local Pickup - Only with appointment, Please Text or call 0430116030 - National Storage, 2 Blade Close, Berkeley Vale, NSW 2261
If products get damaged in transit, they will be replaced, please send us the photos of the damaged items. Please note that scratches, dents, finger markings, discolouration and corrosion are not considered damaged because they are part of - "Hand made in Nepal using traditional tools" factor. So what is considered damaged? If the bowls, gongs, bells and ting shaws don't make any sound.